Fabulous Friday Challenge - Numbers!

Friday, March 2, 2012

We are so excited you are joining us today! Not only do we have a fun challenge for you, but we also have a fantastic line up of designers that we will be introducing to you!!

Let's start with this week's challenge! We would like to see numbers! Any kind of numbers will do... number stickers, number words, counting, clocks, calendars...you get the idea! Include numbers in your cards, layouts and projects! The design team has out done themselves with inspiration pieces for you this week!


We would love to welcome the
NEW FROSTED DESIGNS FABULOUS FRIDAY
DESIGN TEAM!

Brenda B.

I've been married to my high school sweetheart for almost 37 years. We have two grown children, a son and a daughter, plus one son-in-law and a 3-year old granddaughter, with grandchild #2 (a boy) due this summer. I work full-time as a sales analyst, and enjoy all types of papercrafting, quilting, sewing, reading and cooking in my free time. DH and I also enjoy taking motorcycle trips on our Harley, traveling with other couples and taking the scenic routes through the country. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and sharing our love of papercrafts at Frosted Designs! You can find Brenda's blog here




Jenifer
My name is Jenifer Evans known on many scrapbooking sites as "Jennaroo"! I have 5 kiddos and am married to my high school swetheart! We live in a small farming community....and honestly there's not much to do besides scrap and chase my kids from one sporting event to the next! I have been seriously scrapping now for 2 years but started many years ago when my first child was born. I scrapbook to preserve memories for my children and theirs to come but I also scrap as a creative outlet for myself! My friends and family make fun of me because I see things differently than they do, I get inspired by surroundings and often wonder how I can scrap them or incorporate them into my crafting somehow, whether it be something that would make a great title or something that could be altered or sqeezed onto a layout. I would say I have more than one style of scrapping because I don't want to limit my creativitey. My dominant style is shabby/pretty chic, but I've been known to produce grungy as well as clean and simple layouts once in a while. I pretty much go where the pictures and paper take me!You can find Jenifer's blog here
Jenifer incorporated number's on her project, using 2 different timepieces!

Hi, my name is Liva Kalnina and I come from Latvia. I am happily married, but unfortunately my husband Janis works in Germany and Italy, so that most of the time I'm home alone with my sweet little girls Aleksa (6) and Emilia (3) who fill my days with endless joy and happiness. I have always been creative and have tried almost every craft there is, but my greatest passion seems to stay with papercrafts - cardmaking, scrapbooking and also decoupage. My other obsession is computers - since I first laid my hands on keyboard I would not get them off of it, so naturally, I became computer graphics designer. And thus blogging about my makes is just a natural step further, where I can join my love for crafts and computers. I also love inventing some unusual ways to get results, you usually get from crafting tools and materials, with household or handmade tools. So maybe you can pick up some tip or two from me as well. I sincerely hope that I will inspire you as much as any of other talented ladies here! You can find Liva's blog here!  
Wall calendar with self printed pages



Hello, I'm Lori McCausland, aka Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:) I've been paper crafting for years, and have found that one of the most exciting things for me is to take uncharacteristic items and incorporate them into my crafting projects. I get so excited each time I see a piece of "trash" and envision how I will use it in my next "work of art". I've taught frugal scrapping classes for years and always LOVE how my students get so excited over using the simplist things to make their projects uniquely "them". I look forward to sharing my love of paper crafting, re-purposing items and making simply amazing projects. You can find Lori's blog here!


Lori used Graphic 45 papers for this week's challenge.

     Hello all, my name is Michelle Gilmore, greetings from the “Land of Lincoln”.  I live with my husband, Troy, and daughter, Maisie, in Springfield, IL.  My husband and I celebrate 20 years of marriage this year.  I work as a social worker for the State of Illinois.  My job is stressful, so for relaxation I try to spend as much time as possible with family and doing the things I enjoy.  My interests run the gamut.  I love art journaling, mixed media, gardening, cooking, baking, home decorating, music and singing.  I love to go “junking” at flea markets, garage sales, thrift stores, and antique stores!  There is nothing more satisfactory to me than finding a good bargain and making it into something fabulous! You can find Michelle's blog here!



Hi! My name is Sarah Moore and I'm a Wife to an extremely supportive husband who never minds playing video games in my craft room while I scrap! I am a stay at home mom to 3 extremely busy boys! They are 6, 3 and almost 2 and they keep me running! When I'm not playing hide and seek or taking my oldest son to hockey, I am in my crafty room tearing, inking and distressing paper! I love scrapbooking and creating memories for my family and I'm always trying new techniques! I have just recently started making cards and colouring with copics, but my first love will always be putting pictures to pages and getting inky along the way! You can find Sarah's blog here!
Sarah used G45 papers and embellishments on her layout!

And we are so excited to welcome back these Fabulous Friday Designers....




We are very excited to welcome back Graphic 45  as this week's sponsor!

Graphic 45 an award-winning scrapbook and paper crafting company­— owned and operated by a mother and her two daughters.

Diane Schultz—Designer and CEO (aka mother)
“I'm passionate about being creative and eager to make it possible for others to find their creative voice. My background includes stints as a designer for, McCalls, Simplicity, Vogue/ Butterick, Mattel Toy Company and a host of other jobs that each, in some way, led me to what I do now. At 45 I went back to school and got my degree in graphic design— I named the company to celebrate that achievement.”


Aimee Filimoehala—Director of Operations
“I wear a lot of hats and love it that way. Business, marketing, operations, etc. have made me a pro at multitasking (aka juggling‑figuratively and literally). When we launched Graphic 45 just three years ago we had no idea what was in store, working together as a family has been an amazing journey that we all feel so grateful to be apart of."


Charee Filimoehala—Director of Customer Service and Design Team Coordinator
“I joined the team a little over two years ago and haven’t looked back…what a life-changing experience this has been. I love working with and around creative people and products (not to mention I like my co-workers quite a bit). I spend my days working with our friendly stores and talented design team…the occasional trip somewhere warm is pretty nice too.”


Together we create vintage inspired crafting products that capture the flamboyant style of the 1920's and 30's - with vibrant color, irresistible texture and imaginative design to create products with decades-old appeal that's both fresh and familiar. Let our products inspire your next scrapbook layout, card, album or home decor project.

Graphic 45  has always be extremely generous with us and this week is no exception! One lucky winner will receive all three of these 12 x 12 paper pads!! That is a LOT of product!!




You have to play to win! Be sure to link up your project for a chance at this prize!  :) Good luck!


13 Comments »

13 Responses to “Fabulous Friday Challenge - Numbers!”

Dawnll said...

Congrats to all the new members! Wow your right this is an amazing team of talent

LynneH said...

Welcome new and past DT members...can't wait to see all the fun and talent

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a great prize for one lucky crafter. Woohoo!

Ashley Horton said...

Welcome to our new Ladies! And I am so excited to be returning to this amazing DT! Everyone did an amazing job with our Numbers challenge this week!!

Barb Craft said...

Thank you to all the designers (old and new) for your amazing display of inspiration!! Gorgeous work ladies!

barb :)

Beverly Tiemann said...

Welcome to all the new designers! The artwork that the entire team did is very inspiring and absolutely gorgeous! Hugs, Beverly

Deb Neerman said...

WoW, I'm floored by the quality of the DT's artwork ... simply amazing!

Thank you for another fun challenge, ladies!

Laurie said...

all of these projects are just fabulous! congrats ladies :)

Debbie said...

Such an array of talent!!! Welcome to our newest designers!!

li-bee-ti said...

Welcome to the new DT! you're on a great team :).
The team is a group of very talented ladies, and I'm looking forward to see all your beautiful creations!

Me-Ma Kim said...

CONGRATULATIONS to all the New DT!! AWESOME Inspiration and what a FABULOUS prize! I've linked up my layout. Have a GREAT Day,
Me-Ma Kim

comopark1886 said...

So excited to be part of this challenge!

Unknown said...

Congratulations new Design Team! I am loving what I see! Can't wait to see more from you as well!