An Out of the Blue Tag!

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Hi there FD Friends! Rachelle here on the Blog today so excited to share this project I designed using this month's gorgeous kit "Out Of The Blue." Take a look!

"Don't Forget To Smile"

I really enjoyed designing this tag using the kit products. The tag is more of a mixed media style because I used the Tim Holtz layering stencil, background texture, and spritz. This is a 3 layered tag with distressed edges.

More Views:
I

I so love the colors a long with the products. Fantastic KaiserCraft collection.

I used the beautiful lace, Shimelle wood veneer, and rose buds.
TIP: I saved each kit and use a few products for older kits. Perfect!!!!!



Here you can see lace flowers and Petaloo flowers which I applied to the tag. They make the tag more beautiful. The kit comes with crackle accent which I applied to the background to give it that rusty look.







Well that's it for today's post! I hope you like this project and feel ready to get started on yours.
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pick up your kit and other craft products from the Frosted Designs Store!

DID WE MENTION THE SPECIAL PRICING THIS MONTH??? 
YOU CAN PURCHASE THIS KIT STARTING AT $33!! 

See Ya Soon; Huggies!!!!


 *Out of the Blue


9 Comments »

9 Responses to “An Out of the Blue Tag! ”

mikosspot.blogspot.com said...

wonderful wonderful tag Rachelle!

M said...

Beautiful tag Rachelle! Love the colours :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

Raechelle Bellus said...

This is gorgeous!!! I love the layers and background work!

Vicki said...

So pretty. Love it.

Katy said...

GORGEOUS!!!

Brenda said...

Beautiful tag Rachelle! Love all of the layering and details!

Beatrice Lawson said...

Wow, that is gorgeous!!! Love the colours and layers and that fabulous bow.

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Gorgeous tag, with so many interesting things on it!!