A Forever Yours Canvas with Connie!

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Connie Here. I have a Canvas I wanted to share created with the January Kit *Forever Yours*.  This kit is GORGEOUS.  Part of the kit is a little 6 x 6 canvas. A little canvas with Big possibilities. 

First I used the black tissue paper that the kit was wrapped in. I used black gesso and completely covered the canvas.  It added a nice ripple effect.
Here are some close ups.
I used the Tim Holtz Doily stencil from We are Family Kit.
I brushed the Ink from the kit over the molding paste.
I used a star punch and created a rustic star with scraps from the collection.
I fussy cut the chevron paper and added strips.
Flower and star cluster
Side view. I added the cork embellishments and doily from the kit.
The fussy cut pieces from the paper fold over the sides and a ribbon is added around the outside of the canvas.
I Tucked embellishments here and there. The picture is a wallet sized Family Photo. My Family and my sister's Family. This canvas will sit on my desk at work. 
Thanks for looking. If you would like to own this kit you can get it at Frosted Designs Store.










6 Comments »

6 Responses to “A Forever Yours Canvas with Connie! ”

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the flowers!!!

ElizabethR said...

That is gorgeous, I'm going to get my star dies out and have a try at making them 3D :)Elizabeth x

Cathi ONeill said...

Beautiful work Connie! Love this!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Byrd Street Studio said...

Elizabeth, if you try it, share the "how to" please :)

Katy said...

GORGEOUS!