A Framed Layout Using The Nature Of Beauty Kit With Debbie

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Hi everyone, Debbie here with you today to share my project I made using the beautiful April kit, Beauty of Nature.  Brandi has shared a beautiful layout and altered tin, Sandee a decorated bird cage and Jean a layout and album cover. I've made a 8 x 10 layout of my grandparents that I framed.
I layered papers from the kit and added some stamping, inking and distressing.  

I took apart some of the Prima Joyous Burlap flowers from the kit and painted them with the Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals Misson Bells Brown.  I also splatter some of the magical on my flowers and on my layout.

Here is have taken the Maya Road chipboard flourishes and painted them with the Lindy's Mission Bells Brown Magicals, and them stamped over them.  Love the Prima Crochet Icons in the kit.  Here I have used the Cherish Icon.

I distressed some edges of the papers.  Some I inked and some I brushed with the Lindy's Mission Bells Brown Magicals.

There are so many options you can use with this kit as our designers have highlighted this month.  We still have a few kits left to purchase.  You can find the details of the kit here and place your order.

Happy crafting!



4 Comments »

4 Responses to “A Framed Layout Using The Nature Of Beauty Kit With Debbie”

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I just loveeeeeeee this Debbie!! LOVING the colors and all the textures!! GORGEOUS!!!

Joni Parker said...

Wow Debbie...this is gorgeous!! What a treasure!!

Lisa said...

So beautiful! What an awesome keepsake!

Barb Craft said...

Debbie… this framed layout is truly stunning!! Love all your attention to detail and the way you altered the flowers!