Sketch Along Tuesdays Sketch #36

Tuesday, March 6, 2012


We are so excited to share with you our new Sketch Design Team. We believe you will be blown away week after week with inspiration from our new designers.


We proudly introduce the new Sketch Team Members!

Our new Sketch Along Tuesday Sponsorship Coordinator

Hi, I'm Tenny Kusuma. I'm a mother of 2 and a wife to my childhood best friend. I live in Lincoln, Nebraska, with my family. I was originally born and raised in Indonesia. I'm a stay-at-home during the day, and work part-time in the evening as a Home Health Caregiver.
I've been a paper crafter since I was really young, however, I fell in love with scrapbooking about 7 years ago. I LOVE everything about it, from choosing the papers to finding the perfect embellishments and alphabets. Scrapbooking is my only therapy, and I'm glad that my husband is supportive. My kids scrap with me, and they're the only reason I still scrapbook. I want my kids to remember their childhood lives in a special way.

My name is Channa Suitella and was born and raised in The Netherlands, but for the last 5 years I live in Athens, Greece. I am married for almost 3 years, with my gorgeous Greek husband, hens the reason we live in Greece. No children or pets, that is still work in progress. I was introduced to scrap-booking about 9 years ago by my mother, who has taught me several crafting options. From making small figurines of fimo clay, sewing, jewelry making, cards and scrap-booking. Over the years I have made several lay outs which are stored in the Netherlands and i am making a new collection here in Greece. I have several passions............travelling, addicted to series, shopping etc but the main one is crafting. Recently I have been given the opportunity to become a "lady of leisure" and I dedicate all my time to my husband and of course crafting. I love making cards & lay outs, using several techniques and tools, stamps, ribbons, punches basically anything that I can find .

Hi!! My name is Stacia and I live in Manheim, Pennsylvania. My home consists of my fiance, Keith (we will be married March 23 in Cocoa Beach, Florida), my 9 year old daughter, Alyson and our rambunctious Pit Bull, Roxy. I’ve recently graduated from Penn State with my BS in Business! I've just taken a new position so my job is changing as well...With all of those changes in my life, the one thing that has remained constant is my love of scrapbooking. I began scrapbooking in 2002 while pregnant with my daughter and I have been addicted ever since! I would consider my style to be very clean and graphic. I think it is extremely important to have my photographs take center stage and be the main focus. I've recently started journaling more in my own handwriting as well. I am excited to get to work with Frosted Designs and thank you for having me!


I live in Auckland NZ with my hubby of 16 years (Mark) and my 6 gorgeous kids. I am a stay at home mum and since I discovered scrapbooking 5 years ago I have been a hopeless addict. I am currently on the design team for the NZ scrapbook store Scottie Crafts, the Australian based company ‘Rasberry’, and the on-line challenge blogs “Stuck” and “Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge”. When I am not scrapping I can usually be found ferrying kids to their various activities, preparing endless meals (I hate cooking!), enjoying family time or blobbing in front of the TV. I am thrilled to be designing for 'Frosted Designs' and am looking forward to getting to know you all better over the next few months. My blog is at http://scrappinsaraz.blogspot.co.nz/


Hi everyone! My name is Lynn Shokoples and I live in Alberta, Canada. I'm so excited to be part of such a fantastic group of ladies here at Frosted Designs. I'm a mom to two wonderful kids ages 24 & 20, and a wife to my wonderful husband of 28 years. I've been scrapbooking for as long as I can remember. My style has evolved along the way into what I call an earthy style. I love to scrapbook to be able to create and also to capture my families memories through my art. I'm so looking forward to seeing what everyone creates and to be inspired by all the wonderful people I will get the opportunity to meet. When I'm not here at Frosted Designs you can find me blogging away at http://scrappyhappymom.blogspot.com/


My name is Laurie LaRiviere and I am a stay at home mom. I have been married to Fred for 15 years and we have three children. Ben 14, Analise 12 and Zachary 4. I have been card making and scrapbooking for about 12 years. When my oldest son was small I was invited to a Stampin' Up party. I had no idea what stamping was, I just went for a girls night out! By the end of the night, I was hooked, bought a few sets of stamps and started making cards for everyone. Scrapbooking soon followed. What I love most about this hobby is the creative outlet and recording a story with the photographs that I take. I am very excited to be joining the Frosted Designs team, and look forward to seeing all the projects that everyone creates!


Now on to the new sketch reveal! It's a fabulous sketch from Marina.


The new Sketch Team Members couldn't wait to get started working.  This is their fabulous take on the sketch.









Welcome back our returning Sketch Team Members!



Debbie


Andrea




We'd like to welcome our sponsor for this challenge:

Apron Strings

Apron Strings isn’t your typical monthly kit club. Oh, there’s all the newest goodies mixed to provide you with three different, which means there’s sure to be a kit for you no matter what your style, experience or budget is. But at Apron Strings there is a simple goal: help you combine your stories and your photos by making pages easier and faster to create. We do that by providing kits with everything you need; you don’t need to purchase separate add-ons to make fast, fun and fantastic layouts. Sketches and design team examples fill a full-color newsletter, and challenges and contests are all over the blog keep you inspired.

Come let Apron Strings help you get your stories and photos in one place for your family to re-live and remember

One lucky person will win Smaller than a Breadbox February ’12 kit:

All you have to do to win is play along!
You have until noon, Sunday, March 18th to link up your project.
We will randomly select one winner from all of the eligible entries! We ask that you link a new creation, no back linking please and only one entry per person.
But you have to play to win! 


13 Comments »

13 Responses to “Sketch Along Tuesdays Sketch #36”

Laurie said...

what a great reveal, all the layouts are just gorgeous!! can't wait to see how many people play along with this great sketch :)

Anonymous said...

What a great sketch! I love the work the DT has created! So inspirational:) Being a card maker recently, I'm definitely going to "lift" this sketch into one of my cards:)

Ashley Horton said...

Beautiful reveal Ladies!! Everyone did such an amazing job with this sketch!! Welcome to our newest members!! :)

madscrappertoo said...

Great work ladies.! Love the sketch!!

Beverly Tiemann said...

Gorgeous layouts! I am so excited to see all the ones linked up for the challenge! Great sketch Marina! Hugs, Beverly

Lynn said...

Such beautiful work ladies. I'm excited too see what everyone does with the sketch! I'm thrilled to be part of the team!

Unknown said...

Great layouts DT!!!!

Sarah said...

Wow, awesome LOs everyone - I am honoured to be part of such a great team :)

Debbie said...

Hello Ladies, Hope you like my take on Marina's fabulous sketch, thank you. Debbiexx

Debbie said...

Beautiful layouts!!! Welcome to the new DT and to our returning members!

Barb Craft said...

Wow ladies! You rocked this sketch! Welcome to all of the new dt members and welcome back to our returning ladies!

barb :)

all the days of our life said...

WOW!!! Amazing reveal, Welcome ladies.

li-bee-ti said...

Great team, new DT and returning DT. Love this sketch and will probably play with you, ladeis.
Thanks for the inspiration.