Sketch Along Tuesdays June 28th Sketch #18 Challenge

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

 Hope you all enjoyed our last challenge where we tested your crafty skills with a two page sketch.  Well this week it's back to normal with a one page sketch designed by Libeeti:

 Before we get to the Design Teams Projects this week, we would like to introduce our newest designers, sisters Kelly and Erin!




My name is Kelly Foster, I am 24 years old and live in Duluth, MN. I have a 1 year old daughter, Lilah. I started scrapbooking a few months after my daughter was born, and it quickly became my passion.  I love learning new things, and in this hobby, I seem to learn something new every day!   I also enjoy taking pictures, cooking, reading, shopping, and spending time outdoors with my family.



My name is Erin Blegen and I am a SAHM of two boys, Wyatt (3 1/2) and Gunner (11 months) and am expecting a baby girl September 1st. My husband Josh, myself, and our kids make our home in a small cabin in the woods in Northeastern Minnesota and enjoy all things outdoors! And of course, I love scrapbooking. I have only been a "steady scrapbooker" since July of 2010 when Gunner was born, but it is most definitely my favorite hobby! I love everything it has to offer and am always looking for new ways to grow in it, whether it be by learning a new technique or coming up with something "different" to make my page unique and interesting.
    I am very excited to be a part of the Frosted Designs Design Team! What an honor! I look forward to creating inspiring layouts and continue to grow in this amazing hobby!
Kelly and Erin share a blog, http://scrappin-sisters.blogspot.com.  Please stop by and check out their beautiful creations!

Now before we show you what the rest of our DT has created with Libeeti's sketch, let's see what Kelly and Erin created!

Kelly

Erin

And here is what the rest of our DT created:

Joni

Fern


Jessica S.

Karin

Libeeti

Debbie Bakk

Nanne

Debbie Burns

We'd like to welcome back Artful Delight
as our sponsor for this challenge with their July kit:
You can check out the contents of the kit here.
Artfuldelight is a monthly scrapbooking kit club designed to bring you the latest and greatest scrapbook products.  Our kits are jam packed with fabulous pattern paper,  coordinating cardstock, chipboard shapes, ribbon, buttons, stickers, and so much more from manufacturers like Pink Paislee, Fancy Pants, Crate Paper, American Crafts, Basic Grey, Tim Holtz, and Graphic 45, just to name a few. We try to keep scrappers and card makers in mind when creating our kits.  Allowing our kits to have to most versatility.  Our kits will allow you to create at least 4-5 layouts PLUS 2 cards.

Artfuldelight monthly kits are offered at an amazing single monthly price , and  at 3 and 6 month subscriptions, our 6 month subscription will give you the best value. We offer shipping to the US, Canada and Internationally.  (For Canadian and International orders please email leeanne@artfuldelight) 
All you have to do to win Artful Delight's July kit is play along!

You have until noon (est), on Monday July 11th to link up your project.

11 Comments »

11 Responses to “Sketch Along Tuesdays June 28th Sketch #18 Challenge”

Sandi Clarkson said...

What a great sketch. Love all the DT inspiration!

Debbie said...

Beautiful layouts girls! Welcome Kelly and Erin!!!

Unknown said...

I am so excited to be joining the team, thank you so much for the opportunity! I love everyone's take on this sketch!

Unknown said...

I'm totally excited to join as well! Great designs everyone~ and thanks for such a warm welcome, you are all amazing!

artfuldelight said...

The DT rocked the sketch. Welcome Erin and Kelly, your LO's are amazing. And thank you Frosted Designs for having me back as a sponsor!!! Can't wait to see what everyone creates!!! :-)

Kelly Massman said...

I liked the sketch so I made a quick layout! :-) Thanks!
Great inspiration, too!
http://kmassman-scrapbooks-cards.blogspot.com/2011/06/stuart-and-leo-easter.html

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [29 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Lisa Giesbrecht said...

Love the sketch. It definitely inspired me. I just linked up my project :)
~Lisa
www.scrapaholic22.blogspot.com

TesaB said...

What a super fun and inspiring sketch!!! Loved working with it. And thanks for all the amazing inspiration from the DT!

ScrappinEweRobyn said...

I love this sketch.......so fun and easy. My 12 year old son is even doing a LO with it.

mandi said...

Great sketch. I love the four blocks.