Use Circles --- Melissa--

Saturday, May 7, 2011


WINNER!!! WINNER!!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO!


Please email Melissa withing 7 day of 5/14/11 to claim your prize at melissajohnson8@gmail.com





Happy National Scrapbook Weekend! My challenge for you today is to create a layout/card/project using circles. I thought it would be fun to dig out my old CM circle cutters since they've been sadly neglected. There are so many options for this challenge: you can cut your photos into circles, use circle PP, use a circle punch, die cut circle paper....lots of possibilities! Here is the layout I have created:



And here is the prize I am offering to a random participant in this challenge:




You have until midnight (CST) Wednesday to complete your project and post it here! Good luck and have fun!!

3 Comments »

3 Responses to “Use Circles --- Melissa--”

KellyG said...

Love your layout!

li-bee-ti said...

Fun and cheerful layout, and lovely challenge.
I think I just might play along with this one too.. :)))

Barb Craft said...

Melissa... I am so glad you picked this challenge!! I need to get out my circle cutters and dust them off! Great LO!

barb :)