Journaling Tag - Lori

Saturday, May 7, 2011


WINNER! WINNER!! IS

CONGRATULATIONS
Please email Lori at withing 7 day of 5/14/11 to claim your prize lori.apgar@gmail.com







Welcome to the Frosted Designs online Crop!! We have tons of challenges and games throughtout the weekend and hope you join us when you can!!

My challenge is "hidden journaling" and in my layout I have hidden a tag behind a photo.
I started with a basic sketch and some photos of my oldest and youngest boys during baseball camp in Arizona for my middle boy. They had lots of down time and had to keep busy during the camp.
I found the title, arrow and subtitles from Graphically Speaking and sized them on my Gypsy and cut them out.
]I put adhesive on three of the four sides of my photo mat in order to make a pocket for my journaling tag.
I added some hemp cord and buttons.
You can slide out the tag to read the journaling.
Graphically Speaking

Here it is!!!



Here is what you could win. You have until Midnight May 11th to post your LO.

Thanks for playing along.




4 Comments »

4 Responses to “Journaling Tag - Lori”

Barb Craft said...

Lori... this is a great idea! I am not really fond of my handwriting so this is a great way to include my journaling without it being seen on the LO! Cute LO!

barb :)

Stacy H-W said...

Lori,
I have a layout made I just need to take a photo. I will post it tomorrow. Thanks for the inspiration! Stacy H-W

Stacy H-W said...

http://scrapwithstacy.blogspot.com/2011/05/happy-mothers-day-to-all-mothers-out.html Here is my layout! I finally remember to post it! Ha I'm a dork. Stacy H-W

Nora said...

I'm not sure if mine counts as hidden journaling or not. I created a pocket out of patterned paper to put a love letter from me to my husband into.