Jessica

Saturday, September 19, 2009

{Jessica's BLOG}
Tell us a little about yourself-Hi! I'm Jessica Stott. My husband and I live with our two kiddos - Andrew, 10 - and Sophia, 6 - with our three dogs in a small town in the heart of western Colorado. I work full time as a customer relations manager and write a monthly humor column. I enjoy watching movies and cooking and I love reading. When I'm not working, taking care of the kiddos or scrapping, I usually have my nose stuck in a book. Currently I'm obsessed with the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer - I've read the series twice in the last few months. I have a huge family - I'm the oldest of seven children and an auntie to two. My family and friends are important to me and I love being surrounded by people I love and who make me laugh.

When/why did you start scrap booking?-I began scrapping way back in high school, when my step-mom gave me a bunch of fun scrap booking goodies for Christmas. I really got into it after my son was born. I wanted to capture our family's memories in a unique and special way that gives them a tangible reminder of how much I love them.

What is your favorite technique for paper crafting?-My current favorite technique is "popping" my accents. I love the dimension that's created by adding pop dots behind key accent elements on my pages and cards.

What is your favorite product for paper crafting?-My current favorite product are American Crafts Thickers. I love the huge font and texture variety of these alphabet stickers and how there's something for every layout or project I need.

COMMENTS: »