Merry Christmas Card with Rachelle!

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Hi there FD friends! Rachelle here with excitement to share my Christmas card I created using the December Kit "Traditions." I so loved everything this kit comes with. Let's take a look.

"We Wish You A Merry Christmas"

I started off with layers and paper punches around the edges. Then I inked and distressed the edges.

More Views:


 Now it's time to apply the gorgeous kit embellishments. The florals, metal doily, and wood chip star and flourishes.



I had fun creating a star then applying glass glitter pearl several times. This glitter is totally fantastic!

The kit comes with awesome twine that I applied at the top of the card.


Finally, I did some fussy cutting for the title and simply placed on top of the metal flourish. You can see how well the glass glitter pops out.

Well that's it for 2014! I had so much fun creating this card just to say "We Wish You A Merry Christmas." 

Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to get your hands on this gorgeous kit and more products from the Frosted Design Store.
See you in 2015 and huggies!!!!!

3 Comments »

3 Responses to “Merry Christmas Card with Rachelle!”

MichelleMc said...

This is so gorgeous, Rachelle! Love all the layers and details!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow and more WOW!!!!!!!!

Megan Smith (aka Daisymeh) said...

Stunning! I would love to be the recipient of this work of art!