Athanasia with Winter Inspiration!

Friday, December 12, 2014

Hello FD friends! Athanasia here today to share a layout about winter and what I love about it: lanterns! I love the contrast between their cozy feeling and winter's cold. 
Here is my page:


I used a sheet from the Studio Calico PRINTSHOP paper pad (a favorite collection) and blue shades of gelatos and watercolors to create the background. To decorate my page I used some flowers, buttons, lace, thread, sequins and snowflakes stickers.
Here are some details: 




I hope you liked my page and got some ideas!
Thank you for stopping by today, I wish you a happy crafty weekend everyone!


Products from the FD store:
StazOn Ink



4 Comments »

4 Responses to “Athanasia with Winter Inspiration! ”

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!!! This is gorgeous!!!!

MichelleMc said...

This is amazing! Love all the details!

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Gorgeous and so fab Athanasia. Love it!!!!

Megan Smith (aka Daisymeh) said...

This is such a gorgeous layout! Love it!