Family with Cynthia featuring the We Are Family Kit!

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Hi everyone today I want to share a page made with a wonderful KIT  WE ARE FAMILY 

It is a wonderful kit with a lovely  collection.  
I started my page doing a background with some Mystis spray, PAN Pastell and also I used GELATOS. I loved to layer so I use a lot. After I applied Mist Spray and painted with some Gelatos in shades of  red and green


” FAMILY ” 






I made all the flowers and I love to use same recycled materials.




I made mini roses in different colors and also I used cardboard under my photo.





All the embellishments from this kit are gorgeous ..and I used some of them for my page. They are so colorful and vibrant!


Thanks for looking I enjoyed creating this page. 

All the products I used is from the Frosted Designs Store.







We Are Family


2 Comments »

2 Responses to “Family with Cynthia featuring the We Are Family Kit!”

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Fab and awesome LO Anita! Love those beautiful details.

Athanasia said...

Wow, amazing page!!! I love all the details, you did a fantastic work!