LOVE.. This is Our Story... with Connie

Monday, September 22, 2014


Hi Everyone! It's me Connie and I am here on the blog today with my page.  I used the gorgeous September Kit" We are Family".
I love layers, texture, flowers and lace. I used a picture of my daughter Serena and her boyfriend Skye.  These 2 beautiful people just happen to match my September Kit and now they are the focus of  my Layout.

I used several paper layers and added molding paste and the Lace stencil.



Here is a closeup of the banner. I created banner using the stickers from the sticker sheet, black Card stock and Twine.  You can see the stamps and the doily is inked.


Here is the right corner. 


The bottom right corner with the flower cluster I added a pearl to the butterflies


Here is a close up of left bottom corner. I used the sticker sheet from the kit for the title and the border. I added lace and some flatback pearls. I also added some lace from my stash. 




Thanks for looking. Here are the items from Frosted Designs Store.


3 Comments »

3 Responses to “LOVE.. This is Our Story... with Connie”

mikosspot.blogspot.com said...

beautiful layout!

Rachelle Olaridge said...

So gorgeous Connie! Love it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! I loveeeee the banner and the flowers!!!!!