A Moment in Time!

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Hello everyone, my name is Athanasia and I am hosting the blog today! I'm so excited because it is my very first post here and before I start I would like to make a small introduction of myself... I live in Greece, I'm a music teacher in elementary school and I love any kind of handicrafts, including scrapbooking of course! My style is mixed media and I like to work with inks, sprays and gesso. 
So, today I want to share with you a layout I made: it is about 'a moment in time' and how it can change everything in life... I used a picture I found on Pinterest - I love using pictures I find on the internet, it is always an inspiration for me. 
  


For this page I used a sheet from the Studio Calico PRINTSHOP paper pad and I have to say that it was a hard selection to stand out a paper from this amazing collection, the patterns are so beautiful and can coordinate with all styles and media, the possibilities are endless! As you can see at the closeups below, I used quite a few stamps and masks with inks, mists, gelatos and gesso and I always do that, to create texture and give dimension to my pages. 







Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you got some inspiration from my page!
Until next time, have a  wonderful weekend!

Products found in the Frosted Designs Store:


5 Comments »

5 Responses to “A Moment in Time!”

SandeeNC said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!! Love the mixed media effect and the cut out. LOVE this!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!!! This is gorgeous!!!!!!

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Totally gorgeous. Love the mixed media. Awesome!

Megan Smith (aka Daisymeh) said...

Wow! This is just gorgeous! I love, love what you did to the background!

Brandi Matos said...

I saw this the other day and couldn't get over how wonderful it was!!! Absolutely amazing!!!