Sundays with Sandee

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there

Nothing is more beautiful than spring flowers and butterflies! I have been out in the garden for the last couple of weeks so I definitely have spring fever, just watching all the flowers blooming around me and butterflies floating by!

I had a great time trying out a brand new technique ( new for me that is ) plus 2 more, and just love how they came out! You just need a few extra products if you want to try them for yourself. ( ppssttt...we will be carrying some of my favorite Helmar products, you can pre-order the Helmars Liquid Scrap Dots and the 450...get it now, they are awesome!! )


I hope you enjoy my video as much as I enjoy making them for you!

Today I am using the butterflies from Freda F Printables which are so bright and colorful!! I love graphics because you can size them to fit every project!

If you create something that inspired you from my video today and load it into the Frosted Designs Face Book page ( where we have an album set up for all the entries ) then you can be entered to win a wonderful pack of printables to use on your journal pages or other mixed media projects, layouts or cards!



6 Comments »

6 Responses to “Sundays with Sandee”

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow!! This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeee the colors and those flowers!! Happy Mama's Day!!!

Marlene said...

And another fantastic video!! Love it.

Jean said...

Just love seeing how you use the products!!

Megan Smith (aka Daisymeh) said...

This is gorgeous Sandee!! Love it!

Melissa said...

Loved the video and can't wait to try those techniques! I went and ordered some kits too after watching your video! :) Thanks so much for sharing all that you do!

Vicki said...

another wonderful video. Always learn something new from you. Thank you so very much