A Sale & 7 Dots Pre-Sale

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Hello Everyone! I hope your week is off to a great start! I have been busy organizing and sorting products in the Frosted Designs Store and I decided it was time for a sale! I know that we are all creating on budgets and I want to make your crafty time as affordable as I can! So, I decided to put some of your favorite scrapbooking lines on sale this week!



For this week only, ALL regular price ELLE'S STUDIO, SIMPLE STORIES & STUDIO CALICO products are 30% off! (Some of them are already discounted up to 40% off!)  This includes Collection Kits, Paper Pads & all of the Embellishments! This is your chance to stock up on the products you love most! I even included brand new releases like Homespun from Simple Stories and Love You More & Everyday Moments by Elle's Studios! Have you seen these lines?! You are going to love them!!

You can find Elle's Studio HERE!
You can find Simple Stories HERE!
You can find Studio Calico HERE!

You can mix & match lines… the discount code works for all 3 lines! Use code FAVE30 at checkout!

*This sale is limited to stock on hand and expires Monday, March 3rd!

*************************************************


We are thrilled to announce that 7 Dots is coming soon! We have all 3 of the new lines being released and they should arrive in the store in the next few weeks!  :)  Check them out…. 




These lines are available for Pre-Order in the Frosted Designs Store! And since I am in such a great mood today, I am going to give you a pre-order discount! Use code 7DOTS15 to receive 15% off your 7 Dots Pre-Order! You can start shopping for 7 Dots HERE!

*The 15% Off Pre-Order Promotion ends Monday, March 3rd! 

**If you haven't signed up for the Frosted Designs Newsletter yet, you should! Newsletter subscribers receive special discounts and sales! You can find the sign up form on the sidebar of the blog or at the bottom of the home page of the Frosted-Designs Store!**

COMMENTS: »