Guest Designer Olga Ishenko!

Saturday, May 18, 2013


We'd like to welcome today Olga, our Guest Designer for our 
Black & White + One Color Challenge!
My name is Olga, I live in Ukraine. I started to scrapbook about two years ago. I used to draw all my life and it affects my work - I design image stamps and printables. I have no specific style in my work -  I like clean and simple, shabby chic, vintage. Also I like making layouts and altering projects!

This is Happy Birthday card with sentiment in Russian.



Thanks for joining us Olga!

6 Comments »

6 Responses to “Guest Designer Olga Ishenko!”

Olga said...

Hello ladies! Thank you for this wonderful challenge! I love this color combo=))))

dr.jaya said...

lovely card!!

Jean said...

This is so cute!

Barb Craft said...

It is so great to have you join us at Frosted Designs, Olga!! Love the beautiful card you created!

barb :)

Olga said...

Thank you ladies=))) I'm so happy you like my card=)

Lori Apgar said...

Pretty card!!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!!