5 Fun Facts about Carol...
- I'm terrified of cockroaches. Just the sight of them, even dead ones, can cause my whole body to itch and I will start scratching!!! My hubby call that "Carol's Syndrome"
- I love to sketch landscapes and manga characters, especially the eyes. My greatest desire is to learn to sketch trees and human hands. And my greatest dream is to go NAFA (Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts) to study fine arts
- I love to eat chocolate and potato (any kind of potato dishes). But the irony now is I get migraine when I eat chocolate. So sad!! But at least I still got my potato!!
- I'm a tv addict and a Korean drama fan!!
- My nicknames from young are "Bookworm" (I love to read and I'm proud of this title), "IQ Professor" (I used to wear a big, round glasses that resemble a Japanese cartoon female character, IQ Professor in high school) and "Typhoon" (given by my high school friends too)
More About Carol....
Throughout my life,I had quite a number of unfulfilled dreams. My first love is Arts, followed by Travel. Never got the chance to go NAFA to study Fine Arts as my dad thought its hard to earn a living through arts. Graduated with a Diploma in Tourism Management. But after a twist of fate, I worked in Accounts line after graduation. Never really step into the tourism line. Sounds depressing!! But I didn't give up hope. Now that I'm a SAHM (Stay At Home Mum), I slowly fulfill my arts dream through scrapbooking. And I'm planning to go to art studios to learn western painting and eventually to NAFA. So, please don't give up on your dream even when fate has dealt you a blow.
A Couple of Carols's Favorite Projects...
You can check out more of Carol's work on her blog HERE!