On the 4th Day of Christmas...

Friday, December 7, 2012

Click here for Directions on how to get started!

You and a Friend could win Graphic 45 papers, Martha Stewart Punches and a Card Kit! Click HERE for the details of our Refer-A-Friend Contest!



On the 4th day of Christmas, I was challenged to use 4 different patterned papers!!
As part of our ongoing 12 Days of Christmas challenge at Frosted Designs, I chose to use four different patterned papers to create this fun and cozy Christmas cottage mixed media project:


And now my challenge for you is to use 4 different patterned papers for YOUR holiday project, whether it's a mixed media piece, layout, card, tag...anything goes! Have fun creating and I hope you all have a blessed and happy Christmas!
Melissa

7 Comments »

7 Responses to “On the 4th Day of Christmas...”

Barb Craft said...

Could this be any cuter?! Love it!! The perfect Christmas decoration! I adore the fun papers you used to create it!

barb :)

Kelly said...

Adorable mixed media!! Thanks for a fun challenge! :)

Roberta; mother of 4, GiGi to 1 said...

THis is right up my alley! Love patterns!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the framed creation. It truly is a work of art & love.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Mrs A. said...

Have come very late to this challenge but having fun making the cards. Am determined to catch up and make all 12 cards. Hugs Mrs A.

Christy said...

Oooooh!!!! I loooove your project!! :)

Ginger said...

This was my favorite challenge of all! I loved using 4 patterns of paper on my layout. It looks busy, but totally bright and cheery!