Sketch Along Tuesday #47 Top 3 and Winner

Monday, August 20, 2012


Sketch Along Tuesdays Sketch #47- Top 3 and Winner

We hope everyone enjoyed creating layouts using our latest sketch.  Thank you to all those who participated.

The Top 3:


Congrats ladies!
If you would like a Top 3 blinkie for your blog,
please email Andrea at scrapality@gmail.com.


Thank you to our Sponsor


The winner...

Congrats!
Please contact Andrea at scrapality@gmail.com so that I can get your information for the prize. You have 7 days to claim your prize.
Don't forget to check back tomorrow. We have a little news to share and a new sketch reveal!

4 Comments »

4 Responses to “Sketch Along Tuesday #47 Top 3 and Winner”

Ольга - Juchok said...

Thank you very much for your job, happy to be in the TOP 3! I'm glad found your wonderful blog! Congrats to the winners!:)

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Congratulations to the winners!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

MichelleMc said...

Wow! Thanks so much! I'm thrilled that my layout was chosen, all the entries were lovely. So glad that I found this blog. Thanks again!

sarahstone said...

Wow! Thanks for coosing me for the top 3! I'm shocked :) It's an honor to be chosen.

Sarah