Fabulous Friday Top 3 and Winner!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

We had a lot of innovated projects using recycled/upcycled objects!  
Thank you to those who played along with us!

This week's Top 3 are . . .




Congrats ladies!!! 
If you would like the Top 3 blinkie for your blog please email Debbie at mdjsburns@aol.com

We would like to thank Karla's Kreative Korner for sponsoring our challenge with these beautiful embellishments:



And the winner is . . .
Congrats Janet!  
Please contact Debbie at mdjsburns @aol.com to claim your prize and winner blinkie.
You have 7 days to claim your prize.
Don't forget to check back next Wednesday for our 
Spotlight Wednesday Feature is see if you have been spotlighed!
We'll be back tomorrow with a new challenge and some divine inspiration from our DT.

3 Comments »

3 Responses to “Fabulous Friday Top 3 and Winner!”

BrendaB said...

Congrats, ladies - those are awesome projects!

Shahrul Niza said...

Thank you for the Top 3 placement! I had fun with my little yellow box :).

Janet M said...

How exciting to see my banner as the winner this challenge. I was just checking the site to see the new challenges to do.
I m so happy I found this blog.