The Frosted Designs First Card Sketch Challenge

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Welcome to the very first Frosted Designs Card Sketch Challenge!  We are SO excited to present this challenge to you so that you can share your amazing creations with us!  Here is our first original sketch created by our very own Debbie:



Here is how the challenge will work.  A new sketch will be posted every other Tuesday.  The challenge will close at noon on the Sunday before the new sketch.  The Top 3 and Prize Winner will be announced on Monday at noon. That will give you almost 2 weeks to play along!

Speaking of the Prize Winner, our fabulous sponsor this week is our very own Debbie Burns!
Now let's introduce the Design Team  and see what they have created!


I'm happily married to a wonderful guy.  We have a sweet, six year old daughter who keeps us on our old toes!  I have a lovely 21 year old daughter and am also step-mom to a very talented 24 year old daughter.  My time is filled with homeschooling the six year old, quilting, cooking, learning new things daily and, of course, paper crafting. One of my best friends introduced me to stamping about 15 years ago. It's been such a fun journey of discovery ever since. The creativity that can come from working with something as simple as ink and paper makes me nearly giddy! 
                                      




Aloha! Joanne here, I am a island lady and love every minute of my life in Hawaii on the “Big Island”. I recently had to temporarily relocate to Phoenix, AZ to care for my 90 year old father – what a switch!
Four years ago my Dad bought me a Cricut for Christmas and an ADDICTED card maker and paper crafter was born!   I've always been happy with paper, scissors and glue since childhood. Every day I do something having to do with this passion, even if it's just writing down an idea or sketch.  When I started my blog I began to do challenges and made friends all over the globe, who like you, share this FUN craft. I have learned so much from all of you and am still learning. I am so EXCITED to be a part of this DT!  Frosted Designs was one of the first blogs I found that I joined in on their challenges. I am so looking forward to all the wonderful projects that our team will create and to see all of the great things that YOU do too! A Hui Hou! ( “until we meet again!”)
P.S. My second passion in life is golf!

  



Hi! I live in Moscow with my husband and four-year-old daughter. We have got a funny dog Jack Russell terrier, Daddy. We enjoy spending time together because it's usually a great fun. Crafting is both my main occupation and hobby. I tried many things before I started to make cards. As a child I used to play with papers, scissors and my father’s tools, lol!. I began to creating cards in the spring of 2010. I love sketches and I’m keen on stamps. I ‘m so excited to be part of the Frosted Designs Design Team!  Thanks for welcoming me!



My name is Marina Mueller-Alberring and I live in Germany.
I am 32 years old, married and mother of two lovely boys aged 6 and 1.
My hobby is card making and scrpabooking.
I work as a nurse in a hospital.





My name is Martina and I live in Calgary, Canada with my family, but I am originally from Slovakia. I have 5 great kids that keep me very busy. I started scrapbooking when my first baby was born and fell in love with it, but after I had my 5th baby I didn't seem to have much time to scrapbook so I started making cards and stamping. I love all different kinds of stamps, even digi ones lately. I try to be creative every single night after all the kids go to bed. It keeps me sane.
My other hobbies include: reading books, gardening, sewing, knitting and lately making jewelry too. I guess I always feel the need to try something new.



Returning from our Fabulous Friday Challenges, we have:







We can't thank Debbie enough for sponsoring this challenge.  Let's have a look at the wonderful prize package that she put together:


This beautiful prize includes:
A basic grey 6X6 Mellow Paper Pad, Jenni Bowlin Vintage Sew On Buttons, Prima Marketing Flowers, Ribbon, and Rick Rack!  Be sure to stop by Debbie's Blog and leave her some love!

Now, it's time for you to get started on this challenge. 

11 Comments »

11 Responses to “The Frosted Designs First Card Sketch Challenge”

Barb Craft said...

Welcome to the new card sketch team! Their work is gorgeous! Now I can't wait to see what everyone does with this beautiful sketch from Debbie!!

barb :)

Ash said...

Aww!! I am in love with my favorite yellow! yellow! Dirty Fellow!!! That color always entices me.... Kudos on your first card sketch... would love to give it a try soon.... Hugs)))

Ash... :)

bonkdawn said...

Great sketch and beautiful work by the DT!! Can wait to try this!

Debbie said...

Welcome to the new card sketch DT! I love everyone's interpretation of the sketch!

Cor* said...

YAY ! I love a good sketch. Thanks for the inspiration team! Fantastic creations indeed!

Ann said...

Great job, Card Team! I love them all!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Love all the great cards done with the sketch. Thanks for the new card challenge.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards DT!!!! What a great new challenge!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Entered my Mini 4" x 4" Sandcastle Card using the sketch. Had idea for card yesterday evng 9/17, started putting it together & then decided to sleep on it (not the card, heehee, but the final layout) and came up with this this morn 9/18.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great DT! Love the card challenge!

anja curvers said...

Thanks for this new challenge love it and great cards by the team.