Fabulous Friday Challenge - Coloring!

Friday, August 5, 2011

**IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR OUR DESIGN TEAM, CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION!!**

We are so excited to not only announce our newest challenge, but we are also excited to announce our newest sponsor.... COPIC! And since Copic is our sponsor, we thought that this week we would challenge you to color on your card, layout or project! Somewhere on your project, you need to color in an image that wasn't already colored by the manufacturer! You can get out your Copics, colored pencils, paints, mists, inks, gel pens and even your Imagine machine if you have one! We want to see all the creative ways you color on your projects!

Wait until you see what this week's Guest Designer did with color! We would love to welcome..... Pinky!

Hey I am Cristal but everyone calls me Pinky,



Yes, it's true I am a craft-a-holic, I am sure you hear that all the time but I genuinely am .I love all crafting from sewing to paper crafts! Whatever I can squeeze between cooking for my 3 boys, tending my 20 chickens, and baking...I DO! I have been scrapbooking for about 3 years and took to it like a duck to water so to speak. I am very fortunate to work for amazing companies such as Provocraft, Imaginisce, Clear Scraps. I really believe that anything hand made is amazing from the most simple and beginner to the most elaborate. Because it all comes straight from the heart.  There is no such thing as a bad craft, you just make it work for you and hopefully the person you give it to sees how much love you put into your projects.


Check out Pinky's project... she has a great video tutorial!

Thank you Pinky for joining our team this week! If you would like to visit Pinky at her blog, click HERE!! 


Here is what our Design Team did with this challenge....




Lori used her Cricut Imagine to "color" her card.



Erin will be showing you how to make this Grunge Background paper this Sunday in our Show Me Sunday feature!



Ann


Angela used a lot of gel pens for the doodle border and the heart.



Diana


Welcome to this week's sponsor..... COPIC!


Sketch Markers come in all 346 colors. The replaceable Super Brush nib acts like a paintbrush in both feel and application. Sketch Markers feature refillable ink and optional nibs and are compatible with the Copic Airbrush System.




Copics has been very generous with us and they have given us 4 prizes to give away! Yes 4! We will have a random drawing on Thursday to pick the week's Top 3 (well, in this case, 4!) and each of the winners will get a prize + a cute little blinkie for your blogs!! (Colors in prize packages may vary from photos.)

One person will get a set of 4 markers + X-Press It Blending Card Pack....

Two people will receive a set of 2 markers + X-Press It Blending Card Pack.....

And One person will receive a set of 2 markers!

There are a lot of prizes to be won this week and the only way you can win is if you play along! Remember, no back linking... projects can be combined with other challenges but must be newly created to qualify!

Good luck!



16 Comments »

16 Responses to “Fabulous Friday Challenge - Coloring!”

Donna said...

Lovely work from the design team. Here is my Card Donna x

Audrey Frelx said...

Wow, what beautiful projects!!! Really fantastic work!

Lisa said...

I"m not seeing a tool for links so I'll leave mine here;)
http://bylisac.blogspot.com/2011/08/stamp-something-challenge-august-digi.html
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [06 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

I did not see the linky tool, so I am leaving my link and such here...

http://welcometomydarkside.blogspot.com/2011/08/bloody-good-night.html

Thanks for an awesome challenge and wonderful DT Inspirations!!!

Eternal Princess Ryan

Kirei na Kami said...

I just found your challenge blog and thought I would join in on the fun:) You can find my card HERE. Thank you for all the lovely inspiration and for letting me play along!

Hugs!!
Carolyn

Unknown said...

Aweee I love Copics! DT creations are over the top! Thanks for the great challenge!

http://cardsdelight.blogspot.com/2011/08/whats-in-box-peeker.html

Jacynthe said...

Thanks for this challenge! Here is my card: http://lifeinmycraftroom.blogspot.com/2011/08/free-digi-friday-scarecrow.html

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

What a great samples by the team. And congratulations with this fabulous sponsor you have!
Hugs
Marion

Debeez Designs said...

Thanks to you all for this great challenge with not 1 but 4 fantastic prizes on offer too! wahoo!:)

Debeez Designs said...

Oops forget to say (got excited about the prizes!) the DT layouts and cards are fantastic and I love Pinkie's tutorial will have to give that one a go!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Love all the cards. Not in my comfort zone but I am trying to use stamps more. Thanks for the challenge.

Sonia said...

Beautiful creations by DT, fab prizes.
-Sony

Julie said...

Love these samples the DT created! Glad I could play along this week!

Benzi said...

Wonderful challenge...super inspiration!

Casper said...

Hiya there,

How are you all,I am Casper, very pleased to meet you all!

Great Dt projects and fab inspiration!

Take care
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx