Fabulous Friday Top 3 & Prize Winner!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

There were so many wonderful entries this week for our Monochromatic Challenge!  Thank you to everyone who entered our challenge!

Here are this week's Top 3:


Congratulations ladies!  If you would like a Top 3 blinkie to display on your blog, send an email to Debbie at mdjsburns@aol.com.
*****************************
And now for the winner of this week's prize:
Hi my name is Corinne and my nickname is frenchie on the forums ( I am orginally from France ). Lauretta's one of my best friends, and we created the Craft Your Passion challenge blog, together. My drawing artist name is CocoDingo. My blog of digital stamps is CocoDingo. You can view/purchase my images at: http://cocodingo.blogspot.com/ . I am also with the design team of karmascrap. I’m a stampin’up demonstrator since last year. You can visit my personal blog at: http://passionscorinne.blogspot.com/ . Here, You will find all of my passions on this blog: scrapbooking, cards, drawings and jewelery.



Hi am Lauretta, i am also known under the nickname of ladypou.  I am the founder of Craft Your Passion challenge blog. I love to draw,  and have started my own line of digital stamps in January 2010 called Lauretta's Digital Stamps.  You can find my images here:   http://laurettasdigitalstamps.blogspot.com/.  I am also on other Design teams like MelJens Designs and Pattie's creations (both digital stamp artist)  and on Karmascrap ( a weekly sketch challenge ) and
also a store DT here in Canada called ( La cour a Scrap...booking) I love each and every place were i have fun creating and expressing my artistic passions.  Please come and visit me on my personal blog:    http://www.passioncartesetplus.blogspot.com/

***********

And the winner is:
Congrats Kerry!
Please send your email to barb.craft@att.net to claim your prize.  You have 7 days to claim this prize.

We will be back tomorrow with another Fabulous Friday Challenge, so be sure to stop back tomorrow and see what the new challenge is.

2 Comments »

2 Responses to “Fabulous Friday Top 3 & Prize Winner!”

Debbie said...

Congrats to the Top 3 and winner!

bonkdawn said...

Wow - Thanks for picking my LO for one of the Top 3! So many great entries! Congrats to the winner!