Sketch Along Tuesdays 1-25 Sketch

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It just seems like yesterday when we all welcomed in the new year, and hard to believe in less then a week January will come to an end and February will be upon us.  Libeeti has created our sketch for this challenge and we can't wait to see what you create:


We want to welcome back Kim our guest designer for the month of January and share with you her take on Libeeti's sketch:

For more details on Kim's layout, you can visit her blog here.

 We'd like to introduce our guest designer for this week's challenge Wendy Crowe.

Here is a little about Wendy:
My name is Wendy and I live in the Southwest suburbs of Chicago.  I have been working full time as an administrative assistant for the past 22 years.   My love of scrapbooking started 12 years ago when I decided it was time to do something useful with boxes and boxes of pictures.  The main subjects of my projects are my supportive and understanding husband of 13 years and our 3 awesome kids.  What started off as a small project to get the pictures out of the box, has now turned into a full blown obsession.   I love the weekly inspiration from the sketches and the Design Team…and the friends I have made. 
Here is Wendy's take on Libeeti's sketch:

For more details on Wendy's layout, you can visit her blog here.

Now let's see what are designers have created this week:




For more details on our designer's layouts you can click on their name and visit their blogs!

This is the last of the sketch challenges for this wonderful prize:
One lucky winner will be drawn from our 12-28, 1-11 and 1-25 challenges and will be the recipient of this beautiful prize package and our guest designer for the month of February!
You have until 12:00 pm (est) on Monday February 7th to enter your projects!
Monday evening will will announce the Top 3 for the 1-15 Sketch Challenge and the winner of the prize!

7 Comments »

7 Responses to “Sketch Along Tuesdays 1-25 Sketch”

Besthobbyeva said...

Fun challenge!! Thanks! Great, great job by the dt!!

Barb Craft said...

Wow! Love what the guest designers did with this sketch and as always... the dt layouts are gorgeous!
barb :)

Unknown said...

Since I'm struggling to get my crafty ways back, I really appreciate how easy this sketch is. I'm working on my take right now.

Angie A. said...

Just wanted to say I love your site and your DT work are a great example of the sketch..thanks for such a fun place to get our craftyness on..
angie

Debbie said...

Wow great projects ladies! Welcome Kim and Wendy! Just love your layouts!!

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

Thanks again! Keep em coming! I'm getting so many layouts in my albums!

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say what a great blog you have and how all the entries were awsome. Pretty talented people out there!!!!