Fabulous Friday Top 3 & Prize winner!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

I am always so impressed with all the great entries we get each week! And this week as I was visiting each blog, I was busy copying down some of the great quotes that were used! (I can never think of one when I need one!)  So... here are this week's Top 3!



Congratulations ladies! If you would like a Top 3 blinkie, send me an email at barb.craft@att.net!

**********************************************************************

I would like to thank Lia Stampz for sponsoring this week's challenge! The winner of this challenge (chosen randomly) will receive 3 digis of their choice!


Lia Stampz, digital stamps

The winner of the three digis is....... Tammy E!!
Tammy... you have 7 days to claim your prize! Please send me an email at barb.craft@att.net!

We will be back tomorrow with a brand new challenge! Be sure to stop by ... you will be glad you did!

6 Comments »

6 Responses to “Fabulous Friday Top 3 & Prize winner!”

Kim said...

Congrats Ladies! Love it:)
~Kim

Janet Z said...

Congrats ladies!

Laurel said...

Aw thank you!

Helen said...

Congrats to everyone!! Lovely work!!

Grace said...

Oh my goodness... thank you so much for this honor!
hugs,
Grace

Lori Apgar said...

Congrats!!!