Quote Challenge Top 3! And a Prize Winner!!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

I have to admit... this was one of my favorite challenges! I am always stumped when it comes to great sayings and quotes and I loved seeing the variety in this challenge!! I even wrote down a few to use later in my own LOs and cards!! Thank you to everyone who played along! All of the projects were outstanding!! Here are our Top 3 for this week....




Congratulations ladies! If you would like the Top 3 blinkie for your blogs, please email me at barb.craft@att.net!

And now.... ON TO THIS WEEKS PRIZE WINNER!! The winner will receive their choice of 5 digital images or 4 digital images and 1 digital paper pack from our sponsor this week... Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More!!


Congratulations Kim! I know you are going to enjoy your prize! Please email me at barb.craft@att.net and I will send you the information about how to claim your prize!!

Please check back tomorrow for another fabulous challenge! Our design team has put together some great layouts and cards to share with you!

8 Comments »

8 Responses to “Quote Challenge Top 3! And a Prize Winner!!”

Tammy E. said...

Congrats to the winner and the top 3!

Becky B. said...

Beautiful work! Congrats to you all!

all the days of our life said...

Congratulations!!!! Beautiful work.

Get the Picture by Kathy said...

Thanks ladies - this was a fun challenge.

Get the Picture by Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne said...

Thank you ladies =)
It's an honour to be choosen as a top 3!!!

Congrats to the winner and the other top 3's

Hugs, Anne

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Congrats to all the winners and thank you so much for selecting my card in the top 3! Wow, I am so honored and will proudly display your blinkie!