Steph

Monday, January 18, 2010


(Steph's BLOG)

Tell us a little about yourself
-Greetings! I currently reside in the Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX area and I work full time, outside of the home, as the Logistics Manager for a Hispanic snack foods company. I have a wonderful family and am thankful that my boyfriend, Stephen, is supportive of my “obsession”. Our beautiful children, Sydney (13) & Mikey (6) give me non stop inspiration for creating. I’m excited to be part of this ever growing, always encouraging hobby that is paper crafting. I am so thankful to have such a great way to keep in touch with friends and loved ones, and document the many stories of our lives.

When/why did you start scrap booking/card making?-I originally started as a scrap booker about 10 years ago, when a neighbor introduced me to Creative Memories. I thought it was a good way to keep track of important events and milestones for my family and friends. Since then I’ve really gotten into creating cards. They’re smaller, easier, and less time consuming for me to create. I also love that I don’t have to buy cards anymore.

What is your favorite technique for paper crafting?-I think 90% of my projects have embossing, in some way, shape or form on them. I also like to distress my edges with ink, and of course stamping has to be included on everything.

What is your favorite product for paper crafting?-I have two! I LOVE my Cuttlebug and my border punches. I use them more than any other products when crafting.

COMMENTS: »