Sharon T

Monday, January 18, 2010


(Sharon's BLOG)

Tell us a little about yourself
-Hello everyone. I’m Sharon Traynor and I live in the UK with my very best friend (my husband) and I work full time as an IT project manager. I have 2 grown-up daughters and I am now a proud grandmother of two grandchildren.

When/why did you start scrap booking/card making?-I started making cards in May 2008 after the company I worked for re-structured and I took redundancy. I thought it would be something to fill in the time while I searched for a new job. Since then I’ve spent a fortune, made loads of new friends and generally had the time of my life making crafty projects.

What is your favorite technique for paper crafting?-I absolutely love trying out new techniques or styles in my creations. I haven't really got a favourite technique because I love each new technique that I come across, although I do enjoy throwing in a 3d project every now and again.

What is your favorite product for paper crafting?-I suppose that my favouite product has to be ink (and a few stamps). I couldn't be without my inks and it doesn't matter if they are pigment or distress inks; the more the merrier! I’m a bit of a butterfly really – always flitting around from blog to blog looking for inspiration and something new to try. I hope you too will find inspiration in my work.

COMMENTS: »