Sharon L

Monday, January 18, 2010


(Sharon's BLOG)

Tell us a little about yourself-I live in Troutdale, Oregon with my Husband (Mike) and my 2 daughters (Michaela 11, Emily 9). I am a stay at home mom who volunteers at both of my girls schools. I love any type of craft (especially paper crafting), sewing, baking, cooking & planning parties.

When/why did you start scrap booking/card making?-I really started scrap booking when my daughter was born but, let it go till about 3 years ago when I bought my first cricut machine. Now I make cards and other projects more than scrap booking.

What is your favorite technique for paper crafting?-I don't really have one technic that I use a lot but, I love to use liquid chalk and the cuttle bug to emboss.

What is your favorite product for paper crafting?-My favorite product for paper crafting would definitely have to be my Cricut Expression machine.

COMMENTS: »