Kim

Monday, January 18, 2010


(Kim's BLOG)

Tell us a little about yourself
- Hello fellow scrappers, I'm Kim Sparks, and I'm a paper addict! I'm addicted to scrapping and card making. Lately I'm into altered items
as well. I'm a child of God, a wife to the most supportive Honeybee, teacher to third grade students, and my favorite title is Nee Nee (Auntie) to six incredible nieces and nephews.

I love to gather anywhere there is paper, ink, bling, flowers, and photos. My scrappy friends and I love to meet and scrap at each other's homes and on retreats. I simply adore making mini albums and giving them as gifts. I scrap in all sorts of sizes from 3 X 3 to 12 X
12.

I'm ecstatic about joining this amazingly talented and creatvie group
of ladies. I hope you will join us weekly for some "Frosted Designs!"

When/why did you start scrap booking/card making?-I began my scrapping about 10 years ago when my youngest niece, Ashlea, was born. I wanted to document EVERYTHING! The card making bug just bit me this summer when I began blogging. Oh such a fun summer.

What is your favorite technique for paper crafting?-I have so many favorite techniques and I adore trying new ones. The tried and true that I always turn to is distressing with ink. I'm so addicted to ink. I think my fingertips are permanently stained.

What is your favorite product for paper crafting?-I have to go with the Cricut Expression! Oh the possibilities....

COMMENTS: »