Joni

Monday, January 18, 2010


(Joni's BLOG)

Tell us a little about yourself
-I live in sunny Phoenix Arizona with my husband and 6 yr old son (the subject of most of my projects).
When/why did you start scrap booking/card making?-I started scrapbooking in late 2001 when I was trying to preserve a memory of a recently lost pet. One thing led to another and I’ve been addicted ever since.

I work full-time and also help my husband with his business, but I try to fit in a little scrapping time after my son goes to bed and before I do every night.

What is your favorite technique for paper crafting?-I don’t really have one technique that I’d call my favorite, I like to try lots of things, but not spend “too much” time on a project either. If I had to pinpoint something that I think I do a lot, I’d say that I tend to be simple, practical and deliberate.

What is your favorite product for paper crafting?-I don’t know about anyone else out there, but who has “too much paper”? My husband would be pointing every finger and toe at me, but I just can’t help it….gotta love all those gorgeous textures, colors and patterns…I must have all patterned paper!

I love challenge sites because I think it gives you a jumping off point or a help to guide in one direction or another. I’m honored to be joining the Frosted Designs Design Team.

COMMENTS: »