Erika

Monday, January 18, 2010


(Erika's BLOG)

Tell us a little about yourself
-I am married to Dave, who is the best husband in the world (at least for me he is). We have 4 great kids - 3 girls and a boy. My best girlfriend is Joni Parker, she is amazing! I also have a big ole sweet Great Dane and a sweet little yorkie (yeah I have that kind of sense of humor) I live in Phoenix, AZ and love it! I am an avid bicyclist and recently realized I love playing softball. I also love to read and craft pretty much everything.

When/why did you start scrap booking/card making?-I started scrapbooking about 10 years ago. I have always loved crafty stuff and I went to a stamping party and fell in LOVE with paper and papercrafting. I have been all over the country traveling and designing for Technique Tuesday, sharing my love for scrapbooking. I am pretty sure meeting all those wonderful women and few men is what cemented me in scrapbooking. I love it and loved meeting people with the same passion I have. I am planning on returning to school (soon)to obtain an Art degree in General Art Studies with focus on design in the crafting arts.

What is your favorite technique for paper crafting?- My favorite technique.. humm that is hard, I really love to stamp I also like to experiment with new ideas so this is an ever changing answer. But stamps are pretty near and dear to my heart.

What is your favorite product for paper crafting?-My absolute favorite product.. easy. Paper! both pattern and cardstock.. yes, I would even say, I would marry it.. (lol)

COMMENTS: »