Diana

Monday, January 18, 2010


(Diana's BLOG)

Tell us a little about yourself
-I have been married to my husband Stan for 8 years. I am a mother of 3 and 4 step kids. I have 4 kids living at home Tyler is 18, Daniel 16, Monica 13 and Natalie is 5.

When/why did you start scrap booking/card making?
-I started really getting into scrapbooking when my 3rd child Natalie was born I was 43 and starting over. I started Scrapbooking about 7 years ago, I was watching QVC and Anna Griffin had was showing this amazing kit and I bought 2 of them, I did a few pages on and off but never much my obsession started when I was pregnant with Natalie and was in a deep depression and I started scrapbooking just not to think of how bad I felt well I have not stopped since.

What is your favorite technique for paper crafting?
-I love to experiment using different techniques. Right now I would say my favorite technique is misting, I just can't get enough of it.

What is your favorite product for paper crafting?
-I'm definitely loving glimmer mist these days.

COMMENTS: »