Debbie

Monday, January 18, 2010


(Debbie's BLOG)

Tell us a little about yourself
-I am a single mom to a son, 22 and a daughter 19, and my third child is my loving dog Zoey. I work at a Biotech company. It is an extremely stressful job, and my outlet when I come home is scrapbooking and in the spring and summer, working in my flower gardens.

When/why did you start scrap booking/card making?-I started scrapbooking 12 years ago. I received a beautiful completed scrapbook album for a birthday present. I took one class and was hooked. I love the creativity that this craft has unleashed in me.

What is your favorite technique for paper crafting?- My favorite technique I would say is using several types of patterned paper on a layout. I am always amazed at how well different patterns from different manufactures go together. I also can not live without inks. I love to ink the edges of my papers. I think it gives your layout the special touch.

What is your favorite product for paper crafting?-My favorite product? Only one? There are so many. I love my Cricut and my huge collection of Colorbox inks.

COMMENTS: »