Tamera

Saturday, September 19, 2009

{Tamera's BLOG}
Tell us a little about yourself-Hi everyone! I am Tamera (rhymes with camera) Sheaffer, but everyone called me Tam. I am an almost 40 year old kid who is completely head over heels for a guy named Chris, an Executive Assistant by day and a lion tamer by night...okay, I am a kitten tamer, but there's three of them...that's pretty close to a lion...

I have been told by many that I am different, disturbed, touched, crazy, hilarious, weird, geeky, silly, loud, annoying and my most favorite....dorky!

I make fun of myself any chance I get, since I am a firm believer that if you can laugh at yourself, then you can't laugh at anyone else. And lets face it, there are so many people in this world that are just begging to be laughed at and I would be their leader.

My hobbies, okay, my obsessions are scrap booking, reading, and trying ever so desperately to learn all of that cool geeky computer stuff. I love taking pictures, but I am really not that good. That is why I have a friend who is an awesome photographer!

My husband and I share a 105 year old house with 1 very cranky fat cat, three very electrified kittens and two dogs. All of which are convinced that they run the show and we are just here for their amusement.

When/why did you start scrap booking?
I have been paper crafting/scrap booking since as long as I can remember. I joined my very first kit club in 2006 and was completely hooked on this new fangled way of scrap booking. I have loads and loads of pictures and memorabilia that have found there way on my pages. Trust me, I still have loads and loads that still needs to be scrapped. Here lately, I have been making cards and have really gotten into stamping.

What is your favorite technique for paper crafting?
My all time favorite technique for my scrap booking pages is doodling! I have a serious collection of sharpie and Prisma markers and would be lost without them! My favorite technique for my cards is machine stitching. I am still a novice at that, but my sewing machine is definitely getting a work out these days!!!!! I just purchased a Cuttlebug a month or so ago, replacing my Revolution and I have been over the moon with Embossing folders and Spellbinder Die Cuts!!! Yummy!!!

What is your favorite product for paper crafting?
My favorite product for paper crafting is kraft paper and chipboard! Honestly, you can NEVER have enough chipboard!

COMMENTS: »