Susie

Saturday, September 19, 2009

{Susie's BLOG}

Tell us a little about yourself
I am a SAHM, I have been married to my sweetie for 14 1/2 years and we have 2 children,.My daughter is 13 and my son is 5. We just recently moved to our dream farm in Central KY, and I have been busy making our home warm and cozy.

When/why did you start scrap booking?
My friend got me started scrapbooking when I was pregnant with my son, but had to take a break when he was diagnosed with cancer when he was 21 months old. But thankfully he has been in remission for 2 1/2 years and have fallen back in love with creating my scrapbook.

What is your favorite technique for paper crafting?
I love distressing and inking my projects.

What is your favorite product for paper crafting?
I can't scrapbook without my Cricut and software.

COMMENTS: »