Nancy

Saturday, September 19, 2009

{Nancy's BLOG}
Tell us a little about yourself

This year I will celebrate the 40th anniversary of my 20th birthday and enjoying life! I have been married to Bill for 37 years, have one son Beau (who just got out of the Marines) and teach for my LSS, For Keeps Sake Scrapbook in St. Louis MO. I begged to work for my LSS about 5 years ago and have loved every minute of it since. I'm lucky to be living my dream job.

When/why did you start scrap booking?
I made my first scrapbook when Bill and I were dating (waaaayyyyy back in the late 60's) and decorated it with photos, poems, music lyrics, crepe paper (remember those kind of scrapbooks!). But seriously got down to business when we adopted our son.

What is your favorite technique for paper crafting?
Inking anything. No wait. Stamping. Maybe I should say altered arts. Oh, this is too hard. Do I have to pick just one?

What is your favorite product for paper crafting?
Have to say the paper itself. I can't resist paper. It's an inspiraton. I collect it - and for no particular reason than the color or design of each piece.

COMMENTS: »