Jamie

Saturday, September 19, 2009

{Jamie's BLOG}
Tell us a little about yourself- I live in Michigan and I am a mother of two and I work full time outside of our home. Stamping and card making are my stress relief! I have a bit of an addiction problem when it comes to crafting and I love-love-love to organize!

When/why did you start scrap booking?-I started scrap booking when my daughter was born with the influence of my sister-in-law. It wasn't until 2006 that I got all caught up in it...which is when we went on our first Disney vacation! I recently found a new passion with card making!

What is your favorite technique for paper crafting?
-I would have to go with chalking/inking edges

What is your favorite product for paper crafting?
-My Cricut Expression and the Design Studio is becoming a close second!

COMMENTS: »