Cassie

Saturday, September 19, 2009

{Cassie's BLOG}
Tell us a little about yourself -I am 28 years old and I have been married for just over a year to a wonderful man named Jason. We have a 9 year old Miniature Schnauzer that we rescued last year. Be prepared to see a lot of layouts with him as the subject. I work at a university law library. Other than scrap booking I love to read, hike camp, do yoga, and I am an aspiring runner.

When/why did you start scrap booking? I started scrap booking when I was 17. My sister had just given birth to my first nephew and was going to start scrapping. I was always one of those kids that was endlessly happy with construction paper, glue and scissors. I went with my sister to the local scrap booking store and decided it looked fun so I bought a few things. I scrap booked on and off since then. About a year ago I started to really get into it when I finally had a dedicated scrapping space. Being able to walk away in the middle of a layout or project really helped me feel able to dedicate more time to it.

What is your favorite technique for paper crafting? That's a tough one. There are so many great techniques. I really enjoy inking and distressing. I probably do that the most.

What is your favorite product for paper crafting?
I LOVE Basic Grey paper! I am so addicted to their paper Whenever I go shopping for paper I almost always get one of their paper packs.

COMMENTS: »